General terms and conditions
Letsgopalawan.com is owned by LETSGOPALAWAN.COM. LETSGOPALAWAN.COM offers its services exclusively on the basis of these Terms and Conditions. These provisions govern the legal relationship between you as a customer and LETSGOPALAWAN.COM. LETSGOPALAWAN.COM regularly operates solely as a broker of distinct travel services. LETSGOPALAWAN.COM will operate solely as an intermediary between you and respective travel agent
s or service providers, such as airlines, travel agencies, car rental agencies, and hotel operations, and acts on behalf and to the account of the respective travel service provider. Insofar as LETSGOPALAWAN.COM offers internet links to third-party offers in the course of individual transactions, LETSGOPALAWAN.COM does not operate as a broker of those third-party services. Please be advised that the price, conveyance, and general travel conditions of the relevant individual service provider(s) will apply to the contents of the agreement provided by LETSGOPALAWAN.COM between you and the service provider(s). We would be glad to provide you with a copy of the relevant service providers’ price, conveyance, and general travel conditions upon request. These conditions may govern the conditions of payment, deadlines, liability, cancellation, booking alterations, reimbursement as well as other details of the travel agreement.
I Contract Formation, Services Provided
1. The completion of a LETSGOPALAWAN.COM travel agreement constitutes a binding offer. This offer may occur in writing, in typed text form, orally, per telephone conversation, or through the use of online services. Where online services are utilized, the offer is established through the completion of the booking sequence whereby you click on the appropriate button. You are bound to this offer for a maximum of 10 days. If neither LETSGOPALAWAN.COM nor the service provider-i.e. the travel agent, airline, car rental agency, or other business entrusted with the provision of the relevant travel services-confirm the booking in writing, typed text, per telephone conversation, or via electronic media within 10 days following the entry of the offer, you are no longer bound by your offer. A booking confirmation will serve as an acceptance. A booking confirmation will generally be conveyed immediately to your PC following the completion of the booking sequence or directly by way of oral communication. The booking is by all means also confirmed when you receive your booking-code.
2. LETSGOPALAWAN.COM assumes no liability for the performance of arranged travel services and provides no guaranty with regard to the quality or fitness of the travel services as represented. Nor does LETSGOPALAWAN.COM, which operates solely as an intermediary, supply any guaranty for the availability of travel services. Should LETSGOPALAWAN.COM only be able to provide you with a travel package which contains slight deviations from your proposed offer, you will be able to accept this travel package as counter-offer within three days of receiving notice of this counter-offer. You may also accept the counter-offer by submitting payment of the travel price or by reporting for boarding at the allotted time of travel. If you do not accept the counter-offer or do not report for boarding, no agreement will come into formation.
II Registration of several Persons
In so far as your offer concerns not only your own person but other persons as well, and agreements with LETSGOPALAWAN.COM and the service provider are established, you are responsible for the duties of the third persons concerned which stem from these agreements as well as your own corresponding duties. You will accordingly be held accountable to us for the performance of the duties of these persons as well. This separate, additional obligation will be recognized by way of an additional declaration either within the framework of the internet booking sequence, or in writing, or orally.
III Payment / Delivery
1. With all delivered services in which a bond is not required, payment of the travel price will become due upon successful booking-i.e. upon contract formation. LETSGOPALAWAN.COM may decline to accept your offer or to perform travel arrangement services should you enter false or incorrect payment information or should the credit card you provide fail to carry the transaction, for instance, because the credit limit has been exceeded or because the name or the number or the expiration date of the credit account entered is incorrect. The method of payment may take the form of a credit transaction involving a credit card accepted by LETSGOPALAWAN.COM, cash payment at the offices of LETSGOPALAWAN.COM, cash deposit to one of LETSGOPALAWAN.COM’ bank accounts in conjunction with the delivery via express courier of a copy of the deposit slip containing a complete and legible date stamp, telegraphic wire transfer, postal money order, bank check, or debit note.
2. In the event of late or incomplete payment, LETSGOPALAWAN.COM reserves the right to cancel reserved travel plans with the appropriate charges accruing to the individual who placed the reservation. Cancellation fees are charged to the account of the traveller. Appropriate reference is to be made to section IV of these General Terms and Conditions.
3. When it cannot be otherwise safely ensured that the travel documents will reach the traveller, LETSGOPALAWAN.COM can send them C.O.D. or deposit them in trust at the airport of departure by way of courier. For this service, an additional one-time fee of up to 50 USD may be assessed. Additionally, you may choose to select an alternative method of delivery-i.e. express delivery, professional courier services, etc. The costs assessed for these methods of delivery, of which you will be informed prior to shipment, will be charged to you.
4. Cancellation, processing, ticketing, booking and re-booking fees are due immediately upon their incurment.
5. LETSGOPALAWAN.COM fulfills its duties to you under the travel arrangement agreement upon producing the relevant travel documents, for example, airline tickets, vouchers, etc., at LETSGOPALAWAN.COM’ offices. When LETSGOPALAWAN.COM sends documents to you, you bear the risk from the point in time when they are submitted to post or delivered into the hands of a courier. This provision applies regardless of who bears the cost of delivery.
6. E-tickets: Nowadays flight tickets are e-tickets. E-ticketing is a paper-less way to book flights. Once you’ve made your booking, it’s stored electronically in the airline reservation system. You will get a confirmation email with a booking reference number, which serves as a receipt for your e-ticket. You will not receive a physical e-ticket or paper tickets to present at the airport. We recommend that you take a printout of your confirmation email with you, although many airlines won’t ask to see this. Please note that airlines have their own rules and regulations with regard to e-ticketing. LETSGOPALAWAN.COM cannot be held responsible for non-compliance with these rules and regulations and strongly recommends that you check these details with your airline in advance of travel. LETSGOPALAWAN.COM relies on the information that you provide as being accurate and therefore cannot be held responsible if your e-ticket does not arrive due to an incorrect email address or your junk email settings. You must notify us immediately if you change your email address or contact telephone number. In addition, please check that the name on your passport matches the name on your ticket and/or booking confirmation. In exceptional circumstances, due to ticketing restrictions outside its control, LETSGOPALAWAN.COM may not be able to pass information about confirmed bookings to the airline to enable them to fulfil the booking. If this occurs we will attempt to notify you within 48 hours of confirmation and organise a refund or arrange an alternative. Where you choose an alternative and it is more expensive than your original booking, you may be responsible for paying the difference. Please note that you may be required to produce your booking number and/or confirmation email to the relevant Travel Supplier as evidence of your booking.
a) Flight Arrangements
i) Arrangement according to general, published prices: 30 USD
ii) Arrangement according to special prices
prior to issuance of airline ticket: 75 USD
after issuance of airline ticket: 100 USD
iii) Arrangement of Charter-flights: 50 USD
b) Other Services
up to 7 days prior to embarkation: 30 USD per Hotel/booking
as of 7 days prior to embarkation: 30 USD per Hotel/booking plus the price of a night’s stay
upon failure to embark: 100% of the price for the hotel/booking
ii) Car Rental
· up to 7 days prior to embarkation: 30 USD per booking
· as of 7 days prior to embarkation: 50 USD per booking
These fees refer to lump-sum compensation and are determined out of consideration for customary expenses. You naturally have the right to produce evidence that a lesser harm than that alleged actually occurred as well as evidence that no harm at all occurred. Cancellation fees are calculated according to the final travel price for each registered traveller. The relevant date for determining deadlines is the day on which notice of cancellation is processed by LETSGOPALAWAN.COM or by the service provider within standard business hours.
2. Alteration of Reservations Changes to reservations can essentially only be made by process of cancellation and re-booking. LETSGOPALAWAN.COM reserves the right to charge to your account all re-booking costs brought by the service provider as well as the total processing fee of up to 30 USD per person. You have the right to show cause that a lower charge amount is appropriate for the services rendered or to give proof that an expense has not been incurred by LETSGOPALAWAN.COM.
3. IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU TAKE OUT APPROPRIATE INSURANCE TO COVER YOU FOR SITUATIONS WHICH MAY REQUIRE YOU TO CANCEL OR CHANGE YOUR TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS.
V Alterations in Price and Service Product
Insofar as LETSGOPALAWAN.COM operates as an intermediary, LETSGOPALAWAN.COM wishes that it be known that due to internationally valid rights reserved by service providers, the following changes may be made with good cause and should be taken into account:
1) changes in flight-path;
2) conversion of non-stop itineraries to itineraries featuring en-route landings or, as the case may be, to itineraries requiring a flight transfer or vice versa;
3) changes in departure or arrival time made within 48 hours;
4) employment of different flight instruments;
5) changes to point of departure or arrival; and
5) selection of a different airline.
The same also applies to changes of itinerary under the direction of local authorities. In the event of such occurrences, you may not cancel the agreement with LETSGOPALAWAN.COM free of charge. Likewise, no claim arises against LETSGOPALAWAN.COM for the reimbursement of additional costs incurred; rather, any claims you may have shall be against the individual service providers involved.
VI Liability / Limitations of Liability
1. Representations regarding the services of third-party service providers arranged by LETSGOPALAWAN.COM are based exclusively upon the representations made by these third parties. Such representations do not constitute any warranties on the part of LETSGOPALAWAN.COM. LETSGOPALAWAN.COM will only be answerable to you for the orderly transmission of information from the service provider to you within the scope of the usual duty of care of a sound businessman. LETSGOPALAWAN.COM will not be held responsible for the service performance of third parties.
2. In connection with the described brokerage services, LETSGOPALAWAN.COM limits its liability to treble the price of the arranged services where damages which are not grounded in an injury of life, limb, or health are concerned, insofar as such damages do not involve intention or gross negligence.
3. Your contract is with the Travel Supplier for whom we are acting as agent. While we are therefore unable to compensate you, we will do our utmost to contact the Travel Supplier on your behalf. LETSGOPALAWAN.COM. does not accept liability where the failure to provide part or all of your booking, death or personal injury is not caused by any fault of us, our agents or Travel Suppliers. In respect of international travel by air, sea and rail, our liability will be limited in the manner provided by the relevant international conventions. Where LETSGOPALAWAN.COM. is liable for direct loss this will be limited to a maximum of the total price of the products or services in respect of which a claim is made. LETSGOPALAWAN.COM. will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss of any kind in contract, tort or otherwise arising out of your use of this site or any of the travel products or services booked or purchased on the site.
VII Rules of Entry, Documentation, Customs, Exchange, and Health and Safety, Travel Requirements1. You are personally responsible for the observance of the applicable domestic and foreign, immigration and emigration, health and safety, passport and visa regulations.
2. LETSGOPALAWAN.COM will endeavor to inform the customer of significant changes to the general provisions given in the travel package description prior to embarkation. There is always a possibility, however, that these rules will be changed subsequently by state authorities. You are therefore advised to inform yourself of the current situation by way of publicly accessible sources, consulates, or other channels prior to every journey.
3. LETSGOPALAWAN.COM bears responsibility for the timely distribution and submission of the necessary visas with the respective diplomatic representatives and ensures against delay due to intention or gross negligence on the part of LETSGOPALAWAN.COM where you have engaged LETSGOPALAWAN.COM with the task of procuring a visa.
4. You are responsible for the observance of the rules of the individual service providers, such as the airline or other offeror of travel services in regard to check-in times, confirmations of return flights or other such matters.
5. Additional Travel Requirements (for guidance only)
1. This Privacy Statement sets out the approach that we at LETSGOPALAWAN.COM. take with regards to the collection and handling of any identifiable information about you, and applies to all LETSGOPALAWAN.COM. websites (including any affiliated sites), mobile apps, and other services operated by us (hereafter collectively referred to as the “Services”).
We understand that providing information online involves a great deal of trust on your part. We take this trust very seriously and make it a high priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal information you provide us when you visit our website or use our Services. Before providing us with your personal information, please read this Privacy Statement carefully to learn about our privacy practices.
When Does This Privacy Statement Apply?
This Privacy Statement applies to information about you as an identifiable person that LETSGOPALAWAN.COM. or its mobile application collects from, or about you. This Privacy Statement does not apply to anonymous data that cannot identify you in any way.
This website may contain links to third-party websites. LETSGOPALAWAN.COM. is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these third-party websites. We recommend that you carefully read the privacy statements of such sites.
The data controller of any and all information provided to or gathered by LETSGOPALAWAN.COM. and its mobile applications is LETSGOPALAWAN.COM.
What Personal Information Does LETSGOPALAWAN.COM. Hold on Me and Others?
LETSGOPALAWAN.COM. collects and uses the information you provide to us directly in order to provide you with the services you request. For example, you may provide us your name, gender, birthday, mobile number, email, and other information when you register an LETSGOPALAWAN.COM. account. When booking flight or train tickets, or using our car rental service, you may provide passenger names, genders, ID document numbers and the contact person’s name, mobile number, email and delivery address, as well as other information. When booking hotels and tickets for tourist attractions, you may provide the travellers’ names, contact person’s name, mobile number, and email, etc. When paying for travel products, you may provide your bank card number, the mobile number previously provided to the bank, or your credit card number, cardholder name, expiry date, etc.
In order for us to customize the services we provide you, we may also collect information about your travel plans and preferences which includes your meal requirements, departure date, check-in and check-out times, seat choice, ticket choice, insurance choice, and your selection of other services (such as car rental, attraction tickets, and travel guides, etc.) provided by LETSGOPALAWAN.COM.
If you need to get in touch with our customer service team, or reach out to us through other means (such as through social media) we will collect information from you there too, such as your name and contact information.
You may also participate in referral programs or sweepstakes. Doing so will also mean providing us with your name and contact information. In addition to this, you can provide us with feedback or ask for help with using LETSGOPALAWAN.COM.’s travel services.
You may be travelling with other guests or make a booking on someone else’s behalf, in which case you will provide similar details to LETSGOPALAWAN.COM. However, we would like to remind you that it is your responsibility to ensure that the person or people whose personal information you have provided are aware that you’ve done so, and have agreed to your sharing of their personal information with LETSGOPALAWAN.COM. for these purposes.
LETSGOPALAWAN.COM. collects some information about you automatically.Specifically:
Log information, which refers to information that the system may automatically collect through cookies, a web beacon, or other channels when you use our services, including:
Location information, which we collect when you turn on your device’s location feature and use our location-based services. This includes your geographical position information collected via GPS or WIFI, your address information contained in the account information you provide to us, and shared information uploaded by you or others showing your current or previous location. You can turn off the location feature to prevent us from collecting your location information.
You are not obligated to accept cookies. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies or how to disable cookies altogether. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to access many of the travel services offered on our site.
We will also obtain your information from affiliates and business partners. For example, when you make a booking or reservation through the website or mobile app of one of our affiliates or business partners, your booking or reservation information with them might be forwarded to us so that we can process your booking and ensure its success. Also, we allow you to log into LETSGOPALAWAN.COM. with your social media account, and with your consent (you grant authorization to the social platform), your personal information will be shared with us through that social platform.
Additionally, we may integrate calling services into our platforms to enable you to connect with us, and when we do, we receive metadata about the call activities (such as where you called from, who you are, and the date and length of the call).
How Does LETSGOPALAWAN.COM. Use My Personal Information and What are the Related Lawful Bases?
Relying on our legitimate interests
We have carried out balancing tests for all the data processing we have done based on our legitimate interests, which we have described above. You can obtain information on any of our balancing tests by contacting us using the details set out later in this statement.
Withdrawing consent or otherwise objecting to direct marketing
Wherever we rely on your consent, you will always be able to withdraw that consent, although we may have other legal grounds for processing your data for other purposes, such as those set out above. In some cases, we are able to send you direct marketing without your consent, where we rely on our legitimate interests. You have an absolute right to opt out of direct marketing, or profiling we carry out for direct marketing, at any time. You can do this by contacting us using the details set out below.
Duration of Processing of Personal Data.
Where LETSGOPALAWAN.COM processes your personal information as allowed by law or with your consent, LETSGOPALAWAN.COM will store your personal information i) only for as long as is required to fulfil the purposes mentioned previously, ii) until you object to our use of your personal information (where LETSGOPALAWAN.COM has a legitimate interest in using your personal data), or iii) until you withdraw your consent, whichever is applicable. However, if LETSGOPALAWAN.COM is required to retain your personal information by law or in order to address legal claims, LETSGOPALAWAN.COM will retain your personal information until the end of the legally required period or until the claims in question have been settled.
Where will My Personal Data be Processed?
LETSGOPALAWAN.COM is a global company that operates both inside and outside of the European Economic Area (the “EEA”). It also cooperates with third-party vendors located both inside and outside of the EEA. Therefore, LETSGOPALAWAN.COM may transfer your personal information to countries outside of the EEA, including to countries which may not have in place laws that apply the same level of data protection as within the EEA. Whenever such transfer occurs, it is based on the Standard Contractual Clauses (according to EU Commission Decision 87/2010/EC or any future replacement) in order to provide your personal information a level of data protection that applies within the EEA. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
How Does LETSGOPALAWAN.COM. Share My Information?
We may share your booking information, account information, device information, and location information with affiliate companies within our corporate family and third parties, such as the partners detailed below, to ensure the successful provision of services to you. Our partners include the following types:
We may also share your information in the context of complying with legal obligations, to protect our or your interests in legal matters, and in the case of a merger or acquisition.
Erasure, Access, and Others
If you wish to delete your account information, you may contact our Data Controller at email@example.com. After the deletion, we will no longer collect, use, or share any personal information related to your account.
You can request that we delete your personal information if you no longer want us to use your information to provide Services to you.
In addition, you can request access to your personal information, request that any inaccuracies be corrected, and request that comments or explanations be added to records about you. You may also request that we transmit to another service provider (where technically feasible) copies of your personal information that is structured and in machine-readable format.
Finally, you can ask us not to collect or use your personal information for certain purposes, or you can ask us to either refrain from sharing your information with, or specifically ask that we do not provide your personal information to, a third party.
The rights listed above may not apply in all cases. For example, if you ask us to delete information which we are required by law to keep or have compelling legitimate interests in keeping, we may not be able to delete all of your personal information, in which case we will inform you of the relevant exceptions.
We will respond to your above requests without undue delay. LETSGOPALAWAN.COM reserves the right to take reasonable steps to verify customer identity before taking further action on your request.
To address any privacy or security questions or concerns, or to make any of these requests, contact us with details about your request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Can I Lodge a Complaint?
We are committed to investigating and resolving complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. To make a complaint, contact us email@example.com.
Clearly provide the following information to help us address the issue effectively:
If you are a resident of the European Union, and if you are not satisfied with our resolution of your complaint, you may complain to an applicable data protection authority where you live or where you believe a breach may have occurred, as the case may be.
We aim to resolve all issues in a timely manner, or as mandated by applicable law, but if this is not possible because a more detailed investigation is required, we will keep in regular contact with you to ensure that you are kept informed of the resolution of your matter.
This website is not intended for anyone under the age of 16 years old. If you are under 16, you may not register with, or use this website.
In connection with fulfilling your travel requests for disability considerations and dietary preferences, some information you provide us may be considered as “special category” personal information. Any processing of such information by LETSGOPALAWAN.COM is based on the consent you grant at the time of collection.
In addition to this, we also use some other information that we collect automatically when you use our Mobile App. Specifically:
If you do not want our Mobile App to collect such information from you, you can remove the Mobile App from your mobile device entirely and access our services through our website instead.
LETSGOPALAWAN.COM attaches great importance to information security and has set up a dedicated team for this. We strive to protect your personal information and have taken appropriate managerial, technological, and physical security measures.
In terms of the data life cycle, we have established security measures for all stages including data collection, storage, display, processing, use, and destruction. We take different control measures according to the level of information sensitivity, including but not limited to access control, SSL encryption transmission, and high-level encryption algorithms for encrypted storage, in order to mask the sensitive information to be displayed, etc.
Notwithstanding the foregoing security measures, please also understand that there are no “perfect security measures” for the internet. We rely on currently available technologies and take appropriate security measures to protect your information.
Your account has in-built security features. You are advised to properly safeguard your account and password and do not disclose your password to any person. If you discover your personal information has been leaked, especially your account and password, please contact our customer service staff immediately so that we can take the appropriate measures.
In the unlikely event of a data breach affecting your personal information, we will inform you in accordance with laws and regulations by email or other means.
You also have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes at any time. You can exercise this right by contacting us at any time. You can also opt out of receiving any non-essential emails, including marketing emails, by clicking the unsubscribe link contained at the bottom of such emails or by adjusting the notification settings in your account profile on the LETSGOPALAWAN.COM website or app.
When our business clients contract with LETSGOPALAWAN.COM or its affiliate companies to provide services, we work at the direction of our clients as a processor. This means that our clients dictate how we use the data they provide, how long to retain such data, and whether and how we assist with any data-related requests. If you are an end user customer of one of our business clients and have a privacy-related request or question, please contact that organization. We will assist our business clients to fulfil your request at their instruction.
LETSGOPALAWAN.COM. will modify this Privacy Statement when necessary. Please understand that we may revise this Privacy Statement at times as we consider appropriate. We will note the date of the latest update of this Privacy Statement and the update will take effect when it is published. Without your explicit consent, LETSGOPALAWAN.COM will not reduce your rights under this Privacy Statement. LETSGOPALAWAN.COM will prominently post major changes made (for example, for changes concerning certain services, we will inform you via email of the specific changes in the Privacy Statement). Therefore, you should review this Privacy Statement periodically to keep up with our most current policies.
3. LETSGOPALAWAN.COM offers all of the general information on the site for purposes of guidance only. Please note that LETSGOPALAWAN.COM may at any time change any aspect of the site or its content, including the availability of any suppliers, features, information, database or content. You need to check with the relevant Travel Supplier, destination, embassy, or tourist office to confirm the guidance is up to date. In particular, with respect to passports, visas, and vaccination requirements, LETSGOPALAWAN.COM does not guarantee that the information is always up to date and it is your responsibility to ensure that you understand and comply with all relevant passport, visa, and vaccination requirements. LETSGOPALAWAN.COM does not guarantee that information on the site (including without limitation prices, descriptions or dates) is free from errors or omissions but we will use all reasonable endeavours to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable once they have been brought to our attention. By way of example, the majority of hotel and other accommodation descriptions are fed directly to our Site by the Travel Supplier or the hotels themselves.
4. The site may contain hyper links to external web sites owned and operated by third parties. LETSGOPALAWAN.COM has no control over or association with such third party sites and no responsibility in relation to the accuracy, completeness and quality of the information contained within them. Any and all contents on these external web sites do not reflect products, services or information provided by LETSGOPALAWAN.COM. You should direct any concerns regarding any external link to the site administrator or webmaster of such site.
We are not participating in a dispute settlement procedure with a consumer sacking agency.
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies or visit youronlinechoices.com.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Please use the links below for more information on managing cookies on each of the major browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows7/How-to-manage-cookies-in-Internet-Explorer-9
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
The Cookies We Set
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.
For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
In some cases we may provide you with custom content based on what you tell us about yourself either directly or indirectly by linking a social media account. These types of cookies simply allow us to provide you with content that we feel may be of interest to you.
Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Twitter, Google, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
You must not use our website for any activities which breach any laws, infringe any party’s rights, or breach any standards, content requirements or codes promulgated by any relevant authority. You must not use our website in any way which interferes with other users or defames, harasses or menaces anyone. You indemnify us from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected to use of the website by you or any other person using your membership identification or password.
COPYRIGHT OF MATERIALS
Although we make this website freely accessible, we still retain our rights, and the rights of our affiliates, and principals to the materials appearing in this website. The materials available through this website are the property of LETSGOPALAWAN.COM., its affiliates, its principals, and its licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. The compilation of the materials contained in this website is the copyright of LETSGOPALAWAN.COM. and you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, licence, from, transfer, sell any information, services, or products obtained from this web site without the express written consent of LETSGOPALAWAN.COM. Products and company names and logos mentioned herein may be the trademarks or registered trade marks of their respective owners.
You may not reproduce or distribute copies of materials found on this website in any form (including by e-mail or other electronic means), without prior written permission from LETSGOPALAWAN.COM. Requests for written permission to reproduce or distribute materials found on this website should be sent to Heller CM Services, Zihlmattweg 44, 6005 Luzern, Switzerland.
Unless otherwise provided within these Terms, or unless specific applicable law requires LETSGOPALAWAN.COM to allow you to do so, you may not do any of the following without the prior written consent of LETSGOPALAWAN.COM:
LINKS TO OUR WEBSITE
We welcome links to our website. You are free to establish a hypertext link to this site so long as the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your site by LETSGOPALAWAN.COM. or its affiliates. Without the prior written permission of LETSGOPALAWAN.COM., you may not frame any of the content of this website, nor may you incorporate any intellectual property of this website, LETSGOPALAWAN.COM., or any of its principals into another website or other service. You may not use any trademark or service mark appearing in this website without the prior consent of the owner of the mark.
This website may contain airfares, cruise rates, hotel rates, travel insurance rates, car rental rates, or other product prices. These prices listed are only indicative prices and are subject to changes without prior notifications. As such, no representation or warranty is made in this website that the prices published shall be held firm for purposes of purchase or intended purchases or any other intentions, purposes or usage.
Your use of this website is at your sole risk. Because of the number of possible sources of information available through the service, and the inherent hazards and uncertainties of electronic distribution, there may be delays, omissions, inaccuracies, or other problems with such information. If you rely on this website or any material available through this website, you do so at your own risk.
LETSGOPALAWAN.COM, its affiliates, and airlines principals and licensors cannot and do not warrant the accuracy, suitability, reliability, completeness, correctness, no infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of the information available through this website, nor do we guarantee that the website will be error-free, or continuously available, or that the service will be free of viruses or other harmful components. We disclaim any obligation to update or correct such information in the future.
Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall LETSGOPALAWAN.COM or its affiliates be liable to you or anyone else for any damages, loss, claims or direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages which may arises out of or is in any way connected to use or reliance on listing of any information relating to this website or the information contained herein, and includes any delay or inability to use this web site. This provision includes, without limitation, any liability for consequential, special, incidental, indirect, punitive or similar damages, even if we are advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages, and covers any actions whether based on tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise.
In states or jurisdictions where exclusion or limitation of liability for direct or consequential or incidental damages are not allowed, LETSGOPALAWAN.COM’s liability shall be limited to the greatest extent as may be permitted by the law.
LINK TO OTHER SITES
This web site may contain links to other sites maintained by third parties. LETSGOPALAWAN.COM is not responsible for and does not operate or control any information or services provided on such third party sites. The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not constitute an endorsement by LETSGOPALAWAN.COM.
IX Period of Limitations
For all claims which you hold against LETSGOPALAWAN.COM due to a breach of contractual duty, a period of limitations of one year applies from the date prescribed by law. The period of limitations begins to run on the first day of the year in the year following the occurrence of the breach of duty.
X Invalidity of individual Provisions
Should any of the individual provisions of the brokerage agreement be deemed invalid or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the agreement as a whole.
The invalidity of the procured travel agreement shall not affect the validity of the brokerage agreement.
The invalidity of any of the here established Terms and Conditions does not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
This site is offered to you by LETSGOPALAWAN.COM. LETSGOPALAWAN.COM reserves the right to change or update the Terms and Conditions relating to use of the site from time to time without prior notice to you. The current version of the Terms and Conditions will be displayed within the site from the date on which any changes come into effect. Continued use of the site following any changes to the Terms and Conditions shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.